Use 2nd Person Pronouns to Write Directly to Your Readers
- What are Second Person Pronouns? (Thought Co)
- Examples of Writing in Second Person (Your Dictionary)
- The Effects of Self-Referencing on Persuasion (JSTOR)
- Second Person Pronouns Enhance Consumer Involvement and Brand Attitude (ScienceDirect)
- Improve Your Businesses Marketing and Communication with the 2nd Person Perspective (devEdge)
- Basic Copywriting Rule: How to Make the “You Rule” Work for You (NonProfitCopywriter)
Looking for Resources for Another Chapter?
Got Questions About This Chapter?
If you have any questions about this book chapter, leave a comment below and I'll try to help. Or join our Facebook Mastermind Group where you can instantly connect with me and other affiliate marketers.