Write Like a 7th Grader, But Preferably Like a 3rd Grader
- The Flesch Reading Ease and Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level (Readable)
- A Guide for the Web Content Writer: How To Create Content Up To Flesch–Kincaid Readability Standards (Express Writers)
- This Surprising Reading Level Analysis Will Change the Way You Write (Contently)
- What is Readability and Why Should Content Editors Care About it? (Center for Plain Language)
- Literacy Facts (National Literary Directory)
- Readability Test Tool (WebFX)
- Test Document Readability (Online-Utility)
- Flesch Kincaid Calculator (Good Calculators)
Looking for Resources for Another Chapter?
Got Questions About This Chapter?
If you have any questions about this book chapter, leave a comment below and I'll try to help. Or join our Facebook Mastermind Group where you can instantly connect with me and other affiliate marketers.